Discovery box – Six shades of Earl Grey
Our discovery box of 6 of our most popular flavours of Earl Grey’s black teas.
Our discovery boxes offers you 6 flavours of tea. A perfect way to try our favorites, picked around a theme.
Each “try-a-pot“ contains enough of loose-leaf tea for 3 cups or one pot.
Six shades of Earl Grey contains the following try-a-pot :
– Cream of Earl Grey The classic Earl Grey blended with ceylon OP, cornflowers and a very special bergamot cream flavour combination. Even people who don’t like Earl Grey will fall for this one.
– Auntie Grey The sunny and citrus inspired version of an old classic. We have enhanced our Lady with zesty oranges to give this tea a uplifting and beautiful fragrance. Ingredients : black tea, citrus peel, orange blossoms, natural flavour, cornflower blossoms
– Uncle Grey The smoother cousin of the pretentious Earl. High-grown Ceylon black tea infused with the oil of bergamot and finished with a hint of vanilla.
Ingredients: Black tea, cornflower petals, apple pieces, pineapple pieces, safflower petals, vanilla.
– Buckingham Palace Flavoury with medium body. Delicate Earl Grey and Jasmine notes. Bright with a touch of golden coppery colour. Perfect for afternoon settings.
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Green tea, Jasmine + Cornflower petals, Natural flavors
– Lavender Earl Grey French #1 super blue lavender and English Earl Grey create a delightful synergy of two cultures.
– DECAF Cream Earl Grey The classic Earl Grey tea enriched with cornflowers and a very special cream flavour.
How to brew your cup of tea?
Black tea: Water temperature 95°C, steep for 3 to 4 minutes